Saturday, August 25, 2012

Memories

Hi everyone!  Hope you've all had a good week, mine was a little krazy { 3 1/2 days at Disney with the kiddos and hubby}.  Trying to see as much as humanly possible in Florida's summer heat {what were we thinking????}.  We were able to make it to Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Sea World.  Managed to make it to fireworks every night...and exhaust ourselves! :)

  We like to try and do as much as we can with our munchkins and I like to take a ton of pictures.  I'm all about making memories and cherishing them!  I've been trying to find the best way to keep track of our lives on a daily basis, some type of journaling.  I've tried to litterally keep a daily journal, but find that I'm not so good at writing in it on a daily basis {sigh}.  I had seen this idea on Pinterest where you have an index card for each day of the year and you write down the year and then what happened...well that hasn't worked out so well for me either as I find myself skipping quite a few days!{sigh...again}



So...as the school year begins, I thought I'd start tracking our daily lives {yet again} in another way.  I'm pretty good with our family binder and keeping track of a lot, so I figured I'd use a Daily Log sheet that I'd add to said binder.  So here is what I came up with and I'm hoping that this will do the trick!


I thought if I keep it short and sweet, then maybe...just maybe I'll get it done.  I always think that it'll be nice as the kiddos get older to remember these moments {or it could simply be used as bribe materials}!  So here is the contents of my new family binder section.

Not much here tonight, but I should make it back tomorrow {if my endless to do list actually comes to an end}.

Hope you all have a good night.  I'm going to try and catch some much needed zzzz.



No comments:

Post a Comment