Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekly Menu Planning-9/17

Happy Monday to you all :)  Hope your week is off to a great start.  It's a beautiful sunny day in this neck of the woods, so no complaints from me!  I thought I'd share our weekly menu with you all once again.   I promise to get all my recipes up on the recipes page...please bare with me as it's a little crazy around here.  I will be sure to write the title of the recipes of the week in red so that you can locate it quickly.

I hope you decide to try a few of these menus.   If you have any meals to share, I'm always up for new foods!


***These recipes have been posted to the recipes page***

For our lunches this week, this is what we're looking like;

Monday: Leftover cream of vegetables with cheese and buttered bread
Tuesday: Leftover marinara meatballs with linguine
Wednesday: Ham sandwiches
Thursday: Homemade "lunchable"(rolled ham, cheese, crackers, veggies and dip)
Friday: Still working on this one!   Perhaps homemade pizza to make my little one happy

I shall return soon...


This post is linked to:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be following your blog and can't wait to read your posts :)

    ReplyDelete